National Restrictions - 5th November to 2nd December 2020
From Thursday 5th November 2020, everyone must stay at home, and may leave only for a limited set of reasons. These include:
- For education;
- For work, if you cannot work from home;
- For exercise and recreation outdoors, with your household, support bubble or on your own with one person from another household;
- For all medical reasons, appointments and to escape injury or harm;
- To shop for food and essentials;
- And to provide care for vulnerable people, or as a volunteer.
Please visit our COVID-19 Coronavirus Advice page for information and guidance.
Posted: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 09:00 by Steve Larner