Reporting a Fault

Report a Fault to East Lindsey District Council for the Following:

Abandoned Vehicles


Dog Fouling


Missed Bin Collection

Missing/Found Dog

Noise Problem

Odour Problem

Report a Fault to Lincolnshire County Council for the Following:


Highway defects such as potholes, lighting, flooding, signage, obstructed roads

Public Right of Way

Safeguarding Concerns

Report a Fault to Skegness Town Council

For all other faults not listed above, please complete the form below.

* Required Field

Please complete this form to report a matter in our area that requires attention.

Please send a picture of the fault if you feel it will help.

Please see our privacy notice below. For a paper copy please contact Skegness Town Council office.

Privacy Notice

Please see the Council's privacy notices for details on how we use and share your personal information, and your rights to access this information.