Skegness Neighbourhood Development Plan.
Skegness was designated as a Neighbourhood Area on 11th August 2016, giving the people of Skegness an opportunity help plan its future.
Skegness and Winthorpe is the largest town in East Lindsey District Council. It faces a number of challenges over the coming years namely:-
- Achieving a year round economy
- Maintaining a social mix of age groups
- Attracting and retaining professionals to support (amongst other areas) local hospital, doctors, dentists.
- Dealing with the oversupply of unsuitable B&B properties
- Making it easy for traffic and people to arrive, circulate and depart Skegness.
- Revitalising the retail offering
Community and Voluntary Support
Please visit Lincolnshire County Council's website for information about community and voluntary sector support