There are a number of active charities operating in the town. Please check the Charity Commission website for details.

Charity Collections

If you wish to undertake a collection on behalf of a charity within Skegness and Winthorpe, then you will need to apply for a street collection licence.

Please see the Street Collection Policy and Application form here.