Skegness Town Council can be contacted Monday to Friday during office opening hours
9.30am - 4.00pm (excluding bank holidays)
by telephone - 01754 840040 and
by email - email@example.com
Skegness Town Council has a dedicated page with information and guidance for residents and businesses. Please click the link below for more information:
Skegness Town Council endeavours to make Skegness a better place to live, work and visit. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find what you want or would like to recommend any improvements to our website then please contact us.
Invite the Mayor
Part of the civic duties of the Skegness Town Mayor is to attend local events and functions. This is done to support the local community, to support local charities, to promote the Town as a visitor attraction and to mark special occasions or events. This may involve opening an event, making a short speech or perhaps presenting awards or prizes.
If you would like the Mayor to attend your event, please complete the booking form here.
East Lindsey District Council - 01507 601111
Lincolnshire County Council - 01522 552222
Find us on Social Media
Follow us on Instagram - @skegnesstowncouncil and share your photos with us using #skegnesstowncouncil
Skegness Town Council wish to recruit a Part Time Grounds Maintenance Assistant – Working 18.5 hrs a week. This is a temporary post until December 2022. The position will be reviewed in the Autumn to see if a further permanent contract can be issued.
Salary: £9,099 full time equivalent (£9.46 per hour) based on Spinal Point 2 (pay award pending), plus contributory pension and 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays (pro-rata) after 5 years' service. More »
Job Summary: – Working with the cemetery team in Skegness. You will assist with all grounds maintenance and grave digging in the Town Council's cemetery, closed burial grounds and other sites in and around Skegness as required.
You will work in a small friendly team undertaking physically demanding work out of doors in all weathers. You will need to be flexible in your working pattern and hold a full driving license.
Expected Start Date – February/March 2022
Interviews expected to be held week commencing 7th February 2022.
Further details and application form is available from:
or telephone 01754 840040 to have information posted to you. Please note it can take up to 3 days for a pack to arrive by post.
To apply you must fill in an application form and it must be delivered to the Town Council Office no later than 4pm on Friday 28th January 2022. » Less
Posted: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 13:18 by Steve Larner
Christmas is a busy time of the year for everyone – and the festive season can mean criminals are busier than ever.
This year Lincolnshire Police are launching Operation Rudolf, a new annual campaign for the holiday period to tackle opportunistic crime to help keep our communities safe.
Throughout the month they will be posting advice on their social media pages so make sure to check @lincspolice for updates.
Here's some advice from their dedicated Crime Prevention Team:
· Don't make your home a shop window. Don't leave presents or valuables in view, close curtains when it gets dark, and lock windows and doors (even if you are home).
· Don't make your home attractive to burglars by leaving it in darkness. Use a timer switch, leave a lamp on or invest in a cost-effective crime reduction product.
· If your car is iced over, do not leave it running whilst you stay warm inside. It takes seconds to steal and will invalidate your insurance leaving you with no car.
· Do not keep large sums of cash in the house. If this is unavoidable ensure it is locked away in a safe.
· Keep your receipts. Insurance companies often won't pay out without proof of purchase.
· If you're out for the night, plan your return journey. Do not use unlicensed taxis, drink responsibly and be aware of surroundings.
· Always lock your vehicle and never leave anything on view, such as Sat Navs, wallets, presents, or cash.
· Christmas shopping is expensive! Keep wallets, purses and phones in a zipped pocket or bag, and not in your back pocket.
· Be mindful of what you are posting on social media. Don't publish your whereabouts or expensive presents you have received.
· At the cash machine be aware of who is around you. Cover the keypad with your hand before entering a pin. Put cash away immediately.
· When you get home, place your keys and wallets away from letterboxes, either in a drawer or upstairs. Use a Faraday bag to protect bank cards and electronic keys.
If you come across anything suspicious, please contact 101 or 999 in an emergency.
For more information visit their website Operation Rudolf - don't let criminals ruin Christmas (lincs.police.uk) » Less
Posted: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 12:23 by Steve Larner
NHS Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) are currently running a public consultation on the future of four NHS services as part of their ongoing work to develop and improve the services they can offer the local population.
The services being consulted on are:
- Orthopaedic surgery across Lincolnshire
- Urgent and emergency care at Grantham and District Hospital
- Acute medical beds at Grantham and District Hospital
- Stroke services across Lincolnshire
You can complete the questionnaire here: https://www.lincolnshire.nhs.uk/get-involved/our-campaigns/changes-to-nhs-services/complete-consultation-questionnaire More »
If you, or someone you represent, has a question or would like to request the attached documents in a different language, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01522 421860 Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
*This consultation is running for 12 weeks from 30 September 2021 until 23 December 2021* » Less
Posted: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 15:18 by Steve Larner